The South Queens Chamber of Commerce is a networking organization. The Chamber harnesses the tremendous potential of the private enterprise system and enables its members to accomplish collectively what no business could do by themselves. The Chamber provides professional development through educational programs and available cost-effective benefits and services.
These benefits and services are made easy to acquire by showing your South Queens Chamber of Commerce membership card at local businesses who are Chamber members.
(available only to South Queens Chamber Of Commerce Members):
- Access business-to-business discounts offered by other South Queens Chamber of Commerce members.
- Discounted admission to all Chamber-sponsored events.
- Discounted rates for Chamber-sponsored advertising and promotions.
- Participate in Chamber meetings, events, projects and committees.
- Listing on the Chamber webpage with a link to your website.
- Connect through the Chamber Facebook page.
- Stay connected in your community and develop your business knowledge at Chamber sponsored events.
Chamber Benefits through affiliation with Atlantic Provinces Chamber of Commerce
- Opportunity to participate in the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan for life, health, disability insurance and other benefits. Affordable rates designed for small businesses. The plan gives chamber members access to a flexible group benefits plan for both single proprietors and small employee groups.
- Enroll to receive preferred rates on electronic processing of Visa (1.55%) MasterCard (1.60%) and debit card ($0.05 per transaction) through First Data Merchants Service.
- Take advantage of exclusive discount rates of up to 50% off of virtually all hotels and car rentals worldwide through Worldwide Discount Program.
- Opportunity to receive preferred rates on home and auto insurance through Allstate Good Hands Insurance.
- Enroll to receive 1 Year FREE Subscription Progress Magazine
Chamber Benefits through affiliation with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Opportunity for online training through SME-oriented Chamber eLearning Centre (www.chamberelearning.ca)
- Cloud Backup and recovery program through Quantum RBS Inc. (http://www.qrbs.ca/)
- Human Resources services through First Call (http://firstcallhr.ca/)
For more information and links to all these programs, visit the: Canadian Chamber of Commerce website.